LessonsLessons for infants, children and adults. Learn to swim or simply improve your ability and technique
TrainingLifesaving, instructor and First aid training for groups and individuals requiring professional certification
HydrotherapyHelp stimulate blood circulation and rehabilitate the body without strain
NeateAbilityOffering regular swimming session to young people whose disabilities make it difficult to attend regular lessons
We've been teaching our community to swim for more than 23 years
Classes and individual lessons are available for people of all ages, from infants to adults, and all levels of experience.
Jenny and Ron have had the opportunity of picking up many tips from one of the “gurus” of swiRead More
Every term we incorporate one week solely to our ” SwimSAFER” program. Not only does this keep swimRead More
LAYERS OF PROTECTION No measure can ever guarantee that children are safe in,on and around water.It Read More
Our Infants Aquatic sessions are conducted at 10:30am Monday to Saturday. Our infants classes are dRead More
The teaching staff are all Austswim qualified instructors and are under the supervision of Jenny, who has been teaching swimming and life saving for over 40 years.
Every instructor is qualified to deliver the highest possible level of teaching so you can be confident you will receive the best training in the safest environment
Our indoor swimming pool is kept at a constant temperature for your comfort and enjoyment. All safety standards are maintained at the highest levels
- Zac has such a wonderful time discovering the water and learning lots of new skills. We really appreciate your kind instruction, dedication and patience with him. We feel like a part of the family when we come to lessons each week.
- I could not ask for a better swim school for my 2 children. They have come so far in such a short time and the staff make you feel so comfortable and welcome.
- 'So thrilled with my daughter's progress at The Neate Swim School. She has great water confidence and water safety skills, loves the staff and looks forward to her lessons every week'.
- All six of our children are enrolled at the Neate Swim School. Some of my children are enrolled in the Rainbow Club (for children with a disability), this is a fantastic scheme where the kids get one on one lessons. The instructors are well trained to cope with the kids needs and behaviours and are able to easily engage the kids with instructions they can follow. The staff are very easy to talk to and are enthusiastic about my children's progress, they look forward to every lesson and enjoy it so much they don't realise they're learning at the same time.
- "Both my children have excelled since swimming at the Neate Swim School. Even though I travel a considerable distance for my children to attend their swimming lessons, I have been given time slots so both my children have lessons at the same time, suiting our busy life style. My children have developed a good relationship with their teachers, and they love coming for their lessons each week."
- My 4 year old son has just finished his first term at Neate Swim School and his improvement in that time has been remarkable. His confidence in the water is great to see as is his ability to master the basic strokes with the guidance of Oliver, his instructor. He really enjoys his swimming lessons and looks forward to them every week.